Albuquerque, Nm Gastroenterology
GI Hospitalist Position
General GI- No ERCP/EUS
$600,000+ Potential & Full Benefits
Join a top-notch organization that is recruiting Gastroenterology Physicians for their growing program. There are multiple openings and Gastroenterologists will have the option of inpatient only- GI Hospitalist, outpatient only- clinic based Gastroenterologist or a traditional inpatient and outpatient schedule. The positions will offer professional autonomy, work life balance, high earning potential, and much more!
- Multiple GI positions with thriving health system that has been serving the area for over a century – the current Gastroenterology department is growing rapidly due to patient demand and there are multiple openings for Gastroenterology physicians.
- GI Hospitalist- inpatient only with shift-based block schedule
- Outpatient Gastroenterologist- clinic based outpatient only schedule
- Traditional- blend of inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Employed position with generous first year salary, signing bonus, relocation assistance and $600,000+ earning potential
- Full Benefits including: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, employer funded pension, 35 Days PTO (outpatient or traditional schedule only), CME allowance and reimbursement for New Mexico license, DEA and CSR
- Position is open to H1b visa candidates (group is H1b cap exempt) and positions are 2021 J1 visa eligible. Employer will sponsor green card process if needed
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Enjoy all that this Southwest metro has to offer! The city of Albuquerque is growing at a rapid rate and has all the big city amenities without the headaches. Cost of living is dramatically low, the climate is the best in the United States, and jobs in all industries are available- Albuquerque has a robust local economy that is driven by science, technology, medicine, and the arts.
- The weather in Albuquerque is tough to beat! Sunny, dry climate that provides beautiful blue skies, clean air, and 310+ days of sunshine each year
- Albuquerque has something for everyone- world class art scene, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals and unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting and snow skiing. Residents also enjoy immediate access to Albuquerque Sunport international airport and easy access to Santa Fe, Taos, and Angel Fire
- Beautiful neighborhoods, low cost of living (renting or buying), excellent schools that include award winning public schools and charter schools, renowned private schools
To be considered for this Gastroenterology Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CVv via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: GE 4184353
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Gastroenterology Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.