General Gastroenterology Opportunity
$800,000 Earning Potential Sign-On Bonus Plus Relocation
5 Weeks Off, Full Benefits, Student Loan Forgiveness, RVU Bonuses
This not-for-profit organization is seeking a General Gastroenterologist to join their dedicated team of providers. Join a hospital that prides itself on being a center where patients choose to come, physicians want to practice, and people want to work.
- General Gastroenterology Practice Opportunity – Advanced Procedures Available but not required (ERCP/EUS)
- State-of-the-art outpatient clinic located on hospital ground – Epic EMR fully implemented
- Excellent earning potential – competitive base salary plus RVU production bonuses
- $20,000 sign-on bonus and $15,000 for relocation
- 5 weeks paid time off and $5,000 CME allowance
- Full benefits for physician and dependents – including complete malpractice and tail coverage
- First-rate retirement – 403b and 457b with matching
- Student loan forgiveness is available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle that exceeds the hustle and bustle of high-cost metropolitan living and traffic. This charming community offers all the amenities you could ask for. Combined with great shopping and food, cultural landmarks, music festivals, yearly events, parades and endless outdoor activities – it is truly a one-stop-shop for family fun and adventure. Both personally and professionally, this city is filled with immense opportunities.
- Over 330 days of sunshine per year and an average temperature of 72 degrees
- Lots of amenities from local dining options, a mall, Walmart, Albertsons, Lowe’s and much more!
- Outdoor activities for the family include golf courses, parks, museums and ski resorts
- The local air force base, industrial development, agriculture and a low unemployment rate have provided a solid economy and job market
- Great schooling options – several public and private schools ranked “8” or higher according to greatschools.com – a community college is located in town and the 3rd largest university in the state is just minutes away
- Very reasonable housing costs with one of lowest property tax rates in the U.S. according to tax-rates.org
- Minutes to international airports
To be considered for this Gastroenterology Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: GE 6632406
For more Gastroenterology physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.