Interventional Cardiology Physician Opportunity
$690,000 Earning Potential
Near Major Metro
Join a Level II Trauma Center and Size C facility with 240 beds who is seeking to add an Interventional Cardiology Physician to their team. This hospital achieved chest pain, AFib, and Heart Failure accreditation and have a fantastic built-in referral system. With a service area of 900,000 people, a full-service line, and a great team working alongside you, this could be your next great adventure!
- Salary guarantee + Production + Call Pay
- Newly upgraded Cath labs
- Robot-assisted surgeries done daily at this facility
- Full benefits, PTO, Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Allowance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
This area consistently ranks amongst the top places to live in the United States, with breathtaking scenery and all four seasons. Live where countless people from all over the world come to ski, hike or enjoy the great national parks.
- Half an hour from a major metro and an international airport
- Short drive to internationally known ski resorts or national parks
- Live in an area that is a cultural and commercial center for the region
- An abundance of restaurants, nightlife and family-friendly activities
To be considered for this Interventional Cardiology Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: CD 11914459
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.