Interventional Cardiology Opportunity
Los Angeles County, California
Join an established well-respected practice that has been providing cardiac care to the San Gabriel Valley for over 20 years. This private practice is looking for an experienced Interventional Cardiology Physician to join their team!
- Competitive salary based on training and experience in addition to a highly lucrative bonus structure
- Employed position with a busy cardiac private practice
- Paid call 1:5 with NP call support – servicing four hospitals
- State-of-the-art equipment and imaging center on-site as well as ample office support
- Participate in an established STEMI and Structural Heart Program
- Extensive benefits package including full medical benefits, signing bonus, relocation assistance 5 weeks of PTO and more
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Requirements: The incoming physician must speak Mandarin, Cantonese, or Spanish
Enjoy all that Southern California has to offer! Community and civic pride are the heartbeats of the historic city of San Gabriel. Its charming Mission District features live theater performances at the Mission Playhouse, outdoor concerts, and a highly ranked restaurant culture. Arts and entertainment are found in San Gabriel year-round!
- Enjoy over 325 days of endless sunny skies and an average temperature of 75 degrees
- Surf, golf, and ski all in the same day!
- Conveniently located minutes from downtown Los Angeles and Pasadena
- Proximity to Santa Monica, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Burbank and more
- Close to USC, UCLA, UCI, and many more higher education institutions
- Immediate access to arts, shopping, fine dining and several international airports
To be considered for this Interventional Cardiology Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: CD 12064531
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Interventional Cardiology Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.