General Neurology Opportunity
Busy Practice in Well-Rounded City
Strong Base Salary + Production
A thriving Neurology practice associated with an award-winning 309-bed non-profit hospital is seeking a General Neurologist to join them in employment! Join this well-established health organization with a patient-centered mindset and enjoy a work-life balance with flexible scheduling and productivity incentives.
- Work at a bustling certified stroke center with a robust neuro-science space
- Mix of Outpatient and Inpatient with 1:5 call
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm with flexible options
- Sub-specialties of neurophysiology or epilepsy welcomed, although not required
- Competitive base salary plus an RVU production incentive
- Comprehensive benefits provided
- Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Allowance provided
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Nestled along the banks of the mighty Mississippi River, the residents live in this gorgeous community rich in history and heritage. Whether hiking through a state park, enjoying a theater production, walking across a covered bridge, shopping or visiting a nearby vineyard, this location has it all! Come experience a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by welcoming people, recreational activities and picturesque scenery.
- Short drive to a mountainous state park with a multitude of outdoor sporting options
- Live in an area that is a thriving metropolis for the region with tons of restaurants & shops
- Take part in one of their festivals, art fairs, parades or concert series
- Take advantage of outstanding housing options – 24% lower than national average
- Easy access to nearby metros such as Nashville, St. Louis, or Chicago
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: N 6292231
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.