Neurology Opportunity – California
Just 10 Minutes South of San Jose
Outpatient Only – No Inpatient Call Responsibilities
Seeking a General Neurologist or Neurologist with sub-specialty in Movement, Neuromuscular, or Epilepsy to be part of a high volume, highly efficient, well-established private practice in the heart of “Silicon Valley.” Enjoy a high earning potential with a practice that offers a magnificent quality of life!
- Work in a newly remodeled facility with plenty of office space, and a state-of-the-art multimodality imaging center directly across the hallway
- Well trained MA’s to assist with cognitive testing, scribes, and patient follow up calls
- Excellent “Quality of Life” schedule – Monday through Friday schedule working 9 to 5 with no night or inpatient call responsibilities
- Employed opportunity with a first and second-year compensation totaling $300,000
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, malpractice, retirement, and life/AD&D
- Other benefits include production bonus, 4-weeks of PTO, and CME allowance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree, Board Certified or Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy all that California has to offer with a vibrant and growing community, a family-friendly environment, top-notch schools, and access to a major metropolitan city that is less than 30-minutes away.
- Just 10 minutes south of San Jose, and 30 minutes from the Mineta San Jose International Airport
- Be within a short drive of Apple, Google, and hundreds of other incredible companies
- Thriving downtown with endless regional and local festivals, charming boutiques, and 30 unique dining options and watering holes
- A variety of housing options–from large estates with vineyards to a large percentage of affordable units
- Enjoy 300 days of sunshine and an average temperature near 70 degrees
To be considered for this Neurology Physician opportunity, please contact us at 866-995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: N 11194102
For more Neurology Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.