Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Needed
Live in Monterey, Salinas, or Paso Robles, CA
100% Outpatient – 4-Day Work Week – No Call
Rapidly growing not-for-profit community hospital is recruiting Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to join their primary care team. Enjoy being part of a team focused on collaboration and patient-centered care!
- Flexible schedule – work 4-days a week with no call responsibilities
- Diverse patient population averaging 22-24 patients per day
- Purely outpatient position – no inpatient required
- Full comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision/life (95% of premium cover by hospital!), malpractice with tail coverage as well as 401(k) and 457 retirement plans
- Other benefits include signing bonus, relocation assistance, paid time off, and student loan repayment options
This community sits in a fertile valley surrounded by rolling hills filled with wineries and equestrian acreage. Within a short drive, you can have lunch enjoying the view of the Pacific Ocean or spend the day boating on a pristine 17-mile lake with a year-round average temperature of 72 degrees!
- Freedom to live along the beautiful California coastline OR on top of the rolling hills in wine country
- An excellent semi-arid climate with 261 sunny days a year and average July highs of 85 and average January lows of 35 – no snow!
- UC Santa Barbara, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo within a short drive
- One hour to a 17-mile long lake with 95 miles of shoreline surrounding clean and warm water – prime for fishing!
- Year-round camping, boating, fishing, hiking, swimming, picnicking and water-skiing
- Short, driving distance to San Jose or San Luis Obispo
- Discover Big Sur, Hearst Castle, Pebble Beach, Santa Cruz, and over 300 wineries
To be considered for this Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: NP/PA 2553902
For more Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.