Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for Emergency Department
Great Weather and a Low Cost of Living
Do not pass up this opportunity to join an established, financially stable, and growing Emergency Medicine group offering a great quality of life and an employed model!
- Easy commute from Temecula or Riverside
- Well established Emergency Medicine group
- 12 – 14 full-time shifts per month
- Competitive hourly rate + production bonuses
- Flexible monthly scheduling, with no call!
- Growing and expanding with new locations- state-of-the-art facilities & equipment
- Generous PTO including: vacation, holidays, sick days
- Paid continuing medical education
- Quarterly incentive bonuses based on productivity
- Paid medical benefits and 401(K)
- Paid malpractice & tail insurance
Enjoy all that California has to offer without the high cost of living typically found throughout region. You are just a short drive away from the beaches, mountains and cities within Southern California.
- Close proximity to Los Angeles, Orange County and Palm Springs!
- For the outdoor enthusiast, enjoy all that Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear Mountain have to offer
- 30 minutes to an international airport
- Major universities nearby – Loma Linda, UC Riverside, UC Irvine, USC, and UCLA
- Close to Disneyland, Universal Studios, Sea World, and water parks
- Hiking, biking, skiing and golf all within your backyard!
- Low cost of living – 3% lower than U.S. average
- Blue Ribbon Schools and top rated charter schools available in the community
To be considered for this Nurse Practitioner opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: NP 4361464
For more Nurse Practitioner opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.