Arizona Private Practice – Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Exceptional Mentor/Mentee environment – Student Loan Forgiveness
An established private is seeking a dynamic Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team as their strong presence in the community continues to grow. This is a very well rounded position with flexible working hours, continued professional development and a chance to learn under the tutelage of a true expert physician.
- Work alongside an expert orthopedic spinal surgeon
- Pursue specialty interests in orthopedics, spinal surgery and dermatology
- Strong mentor/mentee culture
- Blended role with dedicated clinical and hospital follow-up days
- Moderate patient visits, ample visit time and flexible scheduling with 4-day work week options.
- Paid relocation, sign-on bonus, malpractice and CME with PTO and CME PTO allowance
Yuma is one of the largest cities in the state and only being a few hours’ drive away from the beach, skiing and close to several metro cities in Arizona, Nevada and California.
- What are your favorite outdoor activities? Golfing, hiking, marathon running, camping, frisbee golf, off-road motorsports (amazing dunes) or hiking, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to enjoy them here or you’re just 5 hours to skiing or snowboarding in Flagstaff!
- The Colorado River runs through Yuma and beckons water activities such as kayaking/canoeing or jet skiing or a lazy day of bass fishing as well
- Many annual festivals: Tunes & Tacos; Annual Tamale Festival; Balloon Festival; Rio De Cerveza Beer Festival; Midnight at the Oasis Car Show/concerts and so much more to enjoy with your family/friends without having to leave Yuma to the congestion of the big city
- You have several affordable housing options with the median home value of $155,500 with the current homes listed having a median sales price of $215,000
- Several private and public school options if you have young children. Yuma is home to a local community college with four AZ University extension degree programs available on campus.
- 350 days of gorgeous sunshine and a little over 2.5 hours’ drive to sitting on the beaches in San Diego and 2.5 hours’ drive to watch major league football or baseball in Phoenix!
- Local airport or several international airports are within driving distance
To be considered for this Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: PA 11124084 (IND-TR)
For more Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.