Southern California – 90 Minutes to San Diego
OBGYN Opportunity – Shared 1:5 Call Schedule Block OR Time, Supportive Colleagues & Newly Remodeled Facilities
$525,000+ Annual Earning Potential – Employer Paid Housing
Align yourself with an organization that can withstand the changes of the healthcare market. Work with a top-notch facility that has been serving the community for over 60 years. Enjoy a high earning potential with a practice that offers an excellent quality of life!
- Join a growing department of OBGYN physicians! OBGYN physicians at this facility share call, assist one another in the OR, and are eager to offer support and assistance to the incoming physician.
- Flexible Monday-Friday clinic schedule with shared call schedule of 1:5 – covering just one hospital!
- Pristine facilities that include beautiful office space that recently underwent 3 million dollar remodel
- Access to GYN Surgery – 50% Obstetrics, 50% Gynecology with Blocked OR time, Assistance in the OR and additional GYN work available
- Hospital contract position – guaranteed salary with RVU bonuses. Earning potential is well over $500,000 annually.
- $30,000+ signing bonus and up to $15,000 in relocation assistance available
- Position is open to 2020 residents/fellows. NHSC student loan forgiveness available and position is J1 and H1b visa eligible (position IS subject to H1B cap).
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified with a valid medical license
Come see why everyone loves Southern California. There is great weather all year-round and a variety of amenities available to suit all of your interests.
- Family-friendly suburban community with easy 90-minute drive to San Diego and close proximity to Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage and El Centro
- Cost of living is a fraction the cost of housing in LA, San Francisco, Orange County and San Diego with new, diverse and affordable housing – 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,000-square-foot home for $200,000
- Excellent public and private schools – 20:1 student to teacher ratio
- Residents of this area can go from the beach, to the mountains, to the desert – all in the same day!
To be considered for this or other OBGYN opportunities, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: OBG 1293833