Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician Opportunity – California
Take Over an Existing Practice or Buy It Outright
One Full Year to Partner — First Year Total Income Package
This existing and reputable OB/GYN practice that has been serving this California community for over 40 years is looking for an Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician to join their team. Take over the practice after one full year or buy it outright.
- Take over an established OB/GYN practice and build a full practice inside of one year
- Perform deliveries and other procedures at one hospital
- Monday-Friday schedule from 8 am-5 pm and no weekends
- Practice alongside one other full-time OB/Gyn and Medical Assistants
- One clinic location and only one hospital location
- Currently 15% OB versus 85% GYN
- RNFAs will be assisting the OB/Gyns in the OR with great Anesthesiologists
- 5% high risk patients, 1% teen pregnancy, 8 to 10 deliveries a month, and 5% c-section
- Diverse and robust payor mix ranging from PPO to HMO to Medicare
- A Spanish speaking provider would be excellent but not mandatory
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Reside in a large city with about 500,000 residents where the cost of living is incredibly low, and the real estate is amongst the lowest in the state. Bakersfield is centrally located at only 90 minutes from the mountains, Downtown L.A., and our beautiful west coast beaches.
- A rapidly growing city with an expected 20% growth within 10 years – affordable new construction, modern track homes, gated communities, & small ranches
- Award winning California Distinguished /Blue Ribbon public and private schools, and two junior colleges in town with a four-year university offering excellent academics
- Major entertainment venues for big named artists that come through town, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Regional airport in town with an international airport about 1.5 hours away
- Pro sports, wine country, rafting, mountains, skiing, and beaches within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship available
- Year-round sunshine and an average temperature of 88 degrees
To be considered for this Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: OBG 58686
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.