Obstetrics and Gynecology Position – Pacific Northwest
$100,000 Signing Bonus and $400,000+ Income
Guaranteed Student Loan Repayment and Free Housing
Are you feeling burned out or just too busy to enjoy time with family or friends? This a flexible, true quality of life position that allows for a work/life balance without having to compromise on the financial package.
- A well established organization is recruiting due to an upcoming retirement
- Home based 1:3 call
- Current providers earn $400,000-$460,000
- $100,000 signing bonus and free housing available
- Guaranteed student loan repayment and resident stipend available
- Employed position offering base salary, production bonuses, and relocation assistance
- Benefits, 401(k) plan, malpractice insurance, 4 weeks PTO and 2 week for CME
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This close-knit, family-friendly mountain community offers you an exceptional quality of life and a relaxed lifestyle. Surround yourself with tall trees, clean air, and stunning mountain views while still having easy access to cities in Northern California and Oregon. With a 4 day work week and favorable patient volume, the incoming OBGYN will have the opportunity and time to explore the gold mine of outdoor recreation in the area and activities in town.
- Enjoy all four seasons – sunny summer days, cool falls, mild winters, and vibrant springs
- Outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with easy access to the Pacific Crest Trail – hiking, fishing, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, mountain climbing, boating, golfing, bicycling, and much more!
- Several reputable, highly ranked public schools in the community
- Great place to raise a family with affordable housing options: 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2,000 square feet for just $179,000!
- Charming Main Street with a variety of restaurants and boutiques
- Local year-round events include concerts in the park, balloon fair, art walks, and annual music festival
Job ID:OBG 5144298 (JN -102019-20881)