Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician – Northern California
Enjoy Being 1 Hour from the Bay with Affordable Living
Join a team of physicians with one of the TOP health systems in Northern California. Take advantage of practicing within a growing community with close proximity to the Bay without the exorbitant price tag. Enjoy brand new facilities and a collaborative environment where you will always practice quality, evidence-based medicine while maintaining work/life balance.
- Employed salary starting at $300,000+ sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Partnership after two years of full-time employment within the practice
- 4-day work week (34 patient contact hours) with flexibility in setting up your practice
- Operative laparoscopy is a plus and some robotics available
- In office OB ultrasound, LEEP, and Essure. On-site imaging, lab and urgent care
- Shareholdership with no buy-in, 401(k) with an annual 11.5% employer contribution; health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance; 4 weeks of PTO; 1 week of CME; $4,500 CME allowance; malpractice and tail coverage and much more!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Soak up the benefits of Northern California while maintaining affordability. The city of Tracy offers easy access to the San Francisco Bay and a variety of state/national parks perfect for weekend getaways. This community has small city charm (pop. 90K+) that boasts numerous festivals, live theatre, art shows and music concerts all in your own city.
- All large city modern luxuries are available
- Multiple top rated school districts (K-12) with access to higher education
- Immediate access to fine dining, shopping, nightlife, art, and entertainment
- Outdoor recreational activities for all ages to enjoy year-round
- Enjoy a very low cost of living with multiple AFFORDABLE and NEW real estate options
- Easy access to multiple local airports, both regional and international
- Close proximity to the Bay Area, wine country, the Pacific Ocean, mountains and much more!
To be considered for this Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference OBG 4653386
For more Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.