One of the best Health Systems in the nation is inviting you to join their Medical Retina team. The group is seeking is seeking a Medical Retina Specialist to join 2 other Ophthalmologists and 3 optometrist in a very busy clinical practice. You will enjoy a rewarding, challenging practice and still have time for family and the lifestyle you desire.
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
- Busy Ophthalmology practice with even more room to grow
- 4 ½ day work week
- State of the Art clinic attached to a Level II Trauma center
- No competition in the area with a draw area of 325,000
- Massive referral base of over 100 Primary care providers and 15 Ophthalmologists referring to the practice
- Experienced support staff- Each providers is supported by 5-7 certified techs
- Leadership and Autonomy is very encouraged
- Research and Academic opportunities available
- Compensation above 80th %tile annually-Robust compensation plan
- Full relocation package
- 3 weeks’ vacation,10 days CME, Plus holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package including Malpractice with tail, Excellent Pension and retiring plans
- Professional and Membership dues paid
Live in the city ranked #4 for “America’s Best Towns” and work for a top 10 Hospital in Wisconsin.
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Regional Airports in town and easy access to major International airport access
- Thriving university community with robust economy and almost zero unemployment
- Strong schools, low crime rate, and a reasonable cost of living may be expected.
- Museums and many cultural activities
- Golfing, Hiking, River Rafting, Shopping
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: OPH 10703892(IND-TR)