Northern California – Total Joint Orthopedics
1:7 Shared Call Schedule
Full Benefits, Signing Bonus and Relocation Assistance
Join an experienced and diverse group of 6 Orthopedic Surgeons in Northern California. You will be the ONLY fellowship trained total joint surgeon in the group and one of the few in the entire region.
- 2 year, negotiable guarantee salary + production, $30,000 sign-on bonus & $8,000 in relocation assistance
- Student loan repayment available
- MAKO surgery available
- Joint commissioned certified total joint center of excellence & top 7 in the US for patient satisfaction per CMS
- 1:7 hospital call – Level III facility
- NO managed care contracts
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy all that California has to offer with affordable housing, a family-friendly environment, top-notch schools, and access to the big city or the mountains all within a short drive!
- 45 minutes to downtown Sacramento and international airport
- Under two hours to some of the best skiing in the world – Lake Tahoe!
- Three major universities within an hour
- Yearly access to cycling, hiking, hunting and excellent golf
- Very reasonable cost of living – $340,000 for an average 3 bedroom home
- Less than 2 hours to San Francisco
- Acreage and equestrian properties available
- Excellent public and private schools available
To be considered for this Orthopedic Surgery opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: ORS 9853573
For more Orthopedic Surgery opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.