Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity
Minneapolis, Minnesota – Competitive Salary
Join an excellent Group Practice seeking to bring on a new Orthopedic Surgery partner to help grow their already busy practice. This family-friendly practice is an excellent place to have a long-lasting and successful career.
- Competitive base salary + aggressive production bonus schedule
- Light call schedule, evenly shared by group members
- General orthopedics-incorporate your surgical niche
- Courage Kenney Rehabilitation Institute on site
- Experienced support staff
- Full comprehensive benefits: Sign-on Bonus, Relocation, CME allowance, PTO, comprehensive health insurance, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance-NO TAIL
- Great referral sources and no competition in draw area
- Provider-friendly collegial environment
- Open to General Orthopedic Surgery or Sports Medicine
- 6 Current contracts with schools and colleges for sports medicine
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Located in the Upper Midwest, you will enjoy all four seasons. This city is clean, safe, vibrant and economically healthy. Famous for its authentic German heritage and its monthly festivals, which draw crowds of up to 15,000 people, this is an excellent place to raise a family!
- Cost of living is 16.60% below the US Average
- Living options include brand-new developments overlooking the city, country club living on a gorgeous golf course, established neighborhoods with traditional style homes, new lots to build your own custom home and ranches with multiple acres
- Enjoy the upscale boutique shopping, loads of entertainment, 20 parks and unique culinary experiences from BBQ and steak to Thai, Mexican and seafood
- First Class education- include 3 systems both public and private. Brand new high school built in 2016 along with new baseball and football fields. Private donations from “Old money” wealth within the community allow this culture to exist.
To be considered for this Orthopedic Surgery Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: ORS 7262512
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Orthopedic Surgery opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.