Foot & Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon – Lake Tahoe, CA
$75,000 Loan Repayment/Housing Allowance
Only 3 Call Days per Month
Align yourself with an organization looking for an Orthopedic Surgery Physician to join their practice that can withstand the changes of the healthcare market. Work with the leading healthcare system in the area that has been serving the community for over 50 years. You will join a well-established, stable orthopedic surgery group as the group looks to expand the foot & ankle service line.
- Team includes 5 orthopedic surgeons, 2 PM&R physicians and physician assistants
- Only 3 days of general ortho call per month
- Current providers earn $550,000+
- $25,000 signing and relocation bonus
- $75,000 available for student loan repayment or down payment on a new home
- Full benefits, vacation, CME time/allowance and 401(k)
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Welcome to Tahoe South, where you’ll find Lake Tahoe, the largest alpine Lake in North America; deep and wide, bluer than blue and surrounded by the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains. It’s an alpine paradise, for sure, a winter wonderland November through April then gorgeous mountain spring, summer, and fall after that, with an average 300 days of sunshine each, and every year.
- Year-round attractions like; “Celebrity Golf” Championship at Edgewood Tahoe, Snow globe, Shakespeare Festival, Rock Tahoe Marathon, Tour de Tahoe bike race
- Heavenly, Kirkwood & Sierra-at-Tahoe Ski Resorts literally in your backyard
- World class casinos with big name entertainment, luxury spas, and top-notch restaurants
- Spend the summers boating, fishing, windsurfing, and exploring the beaches
- The best backcountry in the state – hiking, skiing, mountain biking
- Future job growth in the area over the next ten years
- Community college, private and public schools- 19:1 student to teacher ratio
To be considered for this Orthopedic Surgery Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: ORS 2344122
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Orthopedic Surgery opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.