Otolaryngology Physician – Central California
Minimal Competition in Unsaturated Market
$50,000 Signing Bonus
Join a practice that cares for you as a provider as well as the needs of the community. A physician-owned and managed otolaryngology practice is looking to expand their presence in the community and meet the growing demand for services.
- Team includes another Otolaryngologist, two Audiologists and two hearing aid providers
- Cover only 1 clinic and 1 hospital with blocked OR time
- Enjoy having clinical autonomy, control over your patient load and a flexible 4 or 5 day work week
- Untapped market with minimal competition in the community – only 2 Otolaryngologists in a draw area of over 250,000
- Private practice offering $550,000+ verifiable long-term income potential + partnership
- $50,000 signing bonus and $25,000 relocation assistance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree, Board Certified or Board Eligible with valid medical license
This dynamic university town is characterized by its young, diverse and friendly residents. With a rapid 3.4% annual population growth, this city maintains its small-town charm and hospitality while still building upon its urban amenities typically found in large cities. Known as the “Gateway to Yosemite”, this community offers quick and easy access to Sacramento, San Francisco, and San Jose.
- 300+ days of sunshine per year
- Vibrant revitalized downtown with boutiques, small cafes, coffee houses, cultural centers, restaurants, and urban parks
- University of California campus in town which is the nation’s first research institution built in the 21st century
- Regional airport with an international airport only 45 minutes away!
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Low cost of living and affordable housing: 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,352 sq. ft. home for $275,000
- Central location offers short drives to amusement parks, professional/amateur sporting events, festivals, museums, fine dining, art galleries, skiing, beaches, fishing, kayaking and much more!
To be considered for this Otorhinolaryngology physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: OTO 1024260
For more Ear, Nose, and Throat opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.