Otolaryngology Physician Opportunity – California
Employed Group Practice- Shareholder Track
Sign-On Bonus and Loan Repayment
Come join an experienced and well-respected surgeon who currently has a 6 week wait time. Hospital catchment area is 300,000+ in population with only 3 other providers in the community – 1:4 call.
- Private physician owned multi-specialty group – shareholder status in group offered in year two with additional surgery center partnership available
- Flexible schedule with blocked OR time and the ability to be as busy as you want to be! Shared practice call is 1:4
- 1/3 general and the rest sub-specialty if desired with the ability to develop sub-specialty interests in Facial Plastics, Head and Neck Surgery, etc
- Surgery center ownership available with up to 16% return!
- Negotiable first year salary based on training, experience and fair market value with additional bonus potential
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, & full benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance (physician and dependents), life insurance, disability, malpractice, 401k with 4% matching, PTO, CME and CME allowance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree, Board Certified or Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy living in the heart of California in a beautiful, family friendly community.
- Rapidly growing community – population of nearly 140,000 and growing!
- 45 minutes to 500,000 in population and international airport
- Award winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Professional sporting events, amusement parks, mountains and beaches all within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to custom homes in gated communities
To be considered for this Otorhinolaryngology physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: OTO 741275
For more Ear, Nose, and Throat opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.