Washington – Otolaryngology Physician
11 Weeks of Vacation
No State Income Tax
We actively support the communities we serve, because investing in people is central to our mission. Enjoy a true quality of life while you enjoy the strength of world-class healthcare system.
- Highly competitive salary commensurate to experience
- Join a large multi-specialty group of over 450+ providers
- 4 day work week
- Call 1:3
- Mentorship available
- Sleep medicine available
- 11 weeks of vacation
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, Malpractice insurance 401(k) with matching AND profit sharing
- Sign-on bonus and paid relocation
- Basic job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
In the heart of the state, a four-season playground awaits you…Whether you’re wanting to get away from it all for a weekend or a lifetime, it’s all here!
- Easy access to Seattle
- World class outdoor activities in your backyard
- 300+ days of sunshine each year
- With 139 lakes, this is a boating, fishing and bird hunting paradise.
- Wide-open spaces with some of the state’s most spectacular mountain ranges and rolling hills
- You can forget about high crime, traffic jams, and schools out of touch with kids and parents.
- Cascade Mountain and Columbia River near by
- Affordable housing and excellent schools
- No state income tax
Job ID: OTO 501631