Pediatric Opportunity in a Beautiful Mississippi City
J1 Friendly – Student Loan Repayment – FQHC
Join an FQHC with five locations throughout central Mississippi, that provides superior care to these family-oriented, growing community located in the heart of a prospering region with easy access to state capital.
- Base compensation
- Production incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package with relocation
- Loan repayment
- Student loan assistance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 visa eligible position
All five communities are based on traditional family values with beautiful recreational lakes nearby, quality people and exceptionally safe neighborhoods.
- Low cost of living – $100/ Sq. Ft – affordable mansions
- Quality public schools, low teacher-to-student ratio, high graduation rate
- Southern hospitality, family-friendly and safe neighborhoods
- Beautiful weather all year long with average temperature of 62.2°F
- Live on the lake: jet skis, boating, kayaking, fishing, camping, etc.
- Less than an hour to Jackson, Mississippi
- Private Hunting Clubs – Deer, Turkey and more
- 18 Hole Golf Course – Country Clubs
- Easy access to fine dining options and shopping malls
- Diverse economy, growing area, traditional family values
- Access to Resorts, National Park and multiple metropolitan areas
Job ID: PD 4331456 (IND-TR)