General Pediatrics in California – Low Cost of Living
Employed Model with Full Executive-Level Benefits and Affordable Real Estate
Great Starting Salary with an Annual Bonus, Relocation Assistance and 27 Days of PTO
Step into an outpatient practice with one of the top Pediatric Children’s Hospitals in California. This pediatric practice is established, financially stable, reputable, and serves as the primary pediatric practice in the area.
- You will see about 25 patients per day – broken down into 28, 15-minute slots
- Practice at only one clinic location with two other full-time pediatricians
- The outpatient clinic schedule will be M-F, 8-hour shifts with a ½ day on Fridays
- 1 Saturday a month, a ½ day urgent care clinic will need to be staffed during the winter months
- Level II nursery and newborn rounding is divided between 4 providers at one hospital
- “Mommy Call” is for 7 days straight and divided between 10 providers – NP/PA will participate in a clinic triage call during normal hours
- You will have your own office space and the practice utilizes Athena electronic medical records (EMR) – Epic is set to transition in 2020
- Medical Degree (M.D. or D.O.) required and all candidates must maintain Board Eligibility or Board Certification in General Pediatrics
- H1B visa eligible position
This dynamic “University Town” is characterized by its young, diverse, and friendly residents. With a rapid 3.4% annual population growth, this city maintains its small-town charm and hospitality while still building upon its urban amenities typically found in large cities. This community offers quick and easy access to Sacramento, San Francisco, and San Jose.
- 300+ days of sunshine per year with all four seasons and zero snow
- Vibrant revitalized downtown with boutiques, small cafes, coffee houses, cultural centers, restaurants, and urban parks
- University of California campus in town which is the nation’s first research institution built in the 21st century
- Regional airport with an international airport only 45 minutes away!
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Low cost of living and affordable housing: 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,352 sq. ft. home for $255,000
- Centrally located offering short drives to amusement parks, professional/amateur sporting events, festivals, museums, fine dining, art galleries, skiing, beaches, fishing, kayaking, and much more!
Job ID: PD 6114579