Part-time Pediatric Physician Needed – Northern California
$25,000 Signing Bonus
Malpractice, Retirement and PTO
This is an opportunity to become part of an organization focused on providing comprehensive, quality healthcare through an integrated and collaborative system. You will be taking over the practice of a retiring pediatrician in this turn-key position.
- Established patient panel – be busy immediately!
- Team includes two established pediatricians and a pediatric nurse practitioner
- Employed position offering $147,000 salary with wRVU production bonuses available after year 2
- $25,000 signing bonus + $10,000 in relocation assistance,
- 401(k) plan, malpractice insurance and 2 weeks PTO
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
This close-knit, family friendly mountain community offers you an exceptional quality of life and relaxed lifestyle. Surround yourself with tall trees, clean air and stunning mountain views while still having easy access to cities in Northern California and Oregon. With a 4-day work week and favorable patient volume, the incoming physician will have the opportunity and time to explore the gold mine of outdoor recreation in the area and activities in town.
- Enjoy all four seasons- sunny summer days, cool falls, mild winters and vibrant springs
- Outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with easy access to the Pacific Crest Trail- hiking, fishing, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, mountain climbing, boating, golfing, bicycling and much more!
- Several reputable, highly ranked public schools in the community
- Great place to raise a family with affordable housing options: 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2,000 square feet for just $179,000!
- Charming Main Street with a variety of restaurants and boutiques.
- Local year-round events include concerts in the park, balloon fair, art walks and annual music festival
To be considered for this Pediatric Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: PD 5144188
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Pediatric Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.