Pediatrics Physician Opportunity — South of Memphis
Multi-Specialty Community Health Center
No Call Required
This practice just celebrated being open for the past 40 years and is one of the most recognized FQHCs in the Southeast for quality. This Multi-Specialty community health group is seeking a Pediatrics Physician to be the go-to Pediatrician in the area. Join a group with a supportive administrative team that values its employees while making a difference in the community!
- Outpatient position with no call required
- Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm with flexible options
- Comprehensive benefits package + relocation assistance
- Up to $100,000 student loan assistance
- A candidate with leadership skills is preferred
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Live and work in one of the most historic regions in the United States! The Southeast is the fastest growing region in the US and this town is within 90 minutes of Memphis, TN. Revel in the culture of Blues and Rock ‘n’ Roll and be a part of something greater!
- Low cost of living with affordable housing
- Great dining options, culture, and easy access to an international airport
- Night life activities: experience live music 7 nights a week at brew pubs and other venues
- Average summer temperatures of 80s with mild winters
To be considered for this Pediatric Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: PD 6222202
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Pediatric Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.