Pediatric Physician Opportunity
$280,000+ 1st Year Potential | No Night or Weekend Responsibilities
J1 Eligible & H1B Cap Exempt | Signing Bonus & Relocation Assistance
Come join an outstanding team of physicians! This community health organization is devoted to exceptional patient care, community development and is mission-driven. The incoming Pediatric Physician can expect a schedule that offers an excellent quality of life with high earning potential, executive-level benefits, and a supportive, team-oriented environment.
- Employed Pediatric Physician opportunity with shared call and no night or weekend clinic/call responsibilities
- Executive-level benefits that includes 6 weeks of paid time off, CME allowance, retirement with matching, health, dental, vision, and malpractice insurance.
- $250,000-$280,000 starting salary based on training and experience with additional bonuses and student loan reimbursement available
- Position is J1 Eligible and facility is H1B cap exempt- visa friendly facility!
- Facilities include on site X-Ray, Pharmacy, and Lab – EMR is fully implemented
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Do you enjoy living in an area where character still means something? Where the people are humble and kind? This is your ticket! Full of culture, history, recreation for both the very young and the elder. This is the perfect place to raise children due to the responsible cost of living and safe neighborhoods.
- Fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, and golfing available
- Enjoy being part of the “Crossroads of the Blues”
- Excellent public and private school options plus university access
- Community is centrally located and provides easy access to Memphis, Tennessee and Jackson, Mississippi
- Enjoy living on the water! Residents of this area enjoy close proximity to the majestic Mississippi River with living options including country club living, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres
To be considered for this Pediatric opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: PD 9003174
For more Pediatric opportunities, visit our website at www.fidelismp.com or on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.