Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician (PM&R) – Arizona
Private Practice Affiliation with a Large, Nationwide Healthcare Organization
Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital – Unlimited Earning Potential
Be your own boss while practicing amongst a team of medical professionals. Come join the staff of this licensed, 51-bed, short-term, acute-care rehab hospital with an excellent reputation in gorgeous Arizona! This position is perfect for someone looking to balance a rewarding career with a high quality of life with the flexibility of an independent contractor. Here are some of the reasons why the position is so appealing:
- Seeking a Physiatrist to be collaborative, self-aware and collegial with willingness to embrace change and cutting-edge medicine
- Our PM&R physician will establish their private practice to include a caseload of medically complex adult patients in the community’s only rehab hospital that houses state of the art equipment like no other in the community
- Over 2,000 referrals come in through our local 406-bed hospital, where we admit over 1,200 patients from their referrals and every patient receives PM&R consult within 72 hours of admittance
- Gross income guarantee of $240,000 provided year 1 with 3 years to repay the guarantee through billing/collections (with time served in the practice)
- BE/BC in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; hospital-based physiatry experience preferred but not required and we are able to expedite quick credentialing
- Corporate support to facilitate available resources for regulatory compliance
- Ability to moonlight with other organizations within the community
- Relocation assistance offered and sign-on bonus
Yuma is one of the largest cities in the state and only being a few hours’ drive away from the beach, skiing and close to several metro cities in Arizona, Nevada and California.
- What are your favorite outdoor activities? Golfing, hiking, marathon running, camping, frisbee golf, off-road motorsports (amazing dunes) or hiking, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to enjoy them here or you’re just 5 hours to skiing or snowboarding in Flagstaff!
- The Colorado River runs through Yuma and beckons water activities such as kayaking/canoeing or jet skiing or a lazy day of bass fishing as well
- Many annual festivals: Tunes & Tacos; Annual Tamale; Balloon Festival; Rio De Cerveza Beer Festival; Midnight at the Oasis Car Show/concerts and so much more to enjoy with your family/friends without having to leave Yuma to the congestion of the big city
- You have several affordable housing options with the median home value of $151,000 with the current homes listed having a median listing price of $201,950
- Several private and public school options if you have young children. Yuma is home to a local community college with four AZ University extension degree programs available on campus.
- 350 days of gorgeous sunshine and a little over 2.5 hours’ drive to sitting on the beaches in San Diego and 2.5 hours’ drive to watch major league football or baseball in Phoenix!
- Local airport or several international airports are within driving distance
To be considered for this Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: PMR 7102753