Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Employed in Maine
Salary $100,000 – $140,000
Join a well-established organization that serves 28,000 residents through 11 clinics and 2 dental offices in Maine. This health system is seeking an experienced board-certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner with outstanding clinical and interpersonal skills, plus 5 years’ experience to work at three community health centers.
- The selected candidate will work collaboratively with medical teams located in Strong, Kingfield and Rangeley in providing face-to-face and occasional tele-video medication management visits to patients of all ages
- Responsibilities include psychiatric evaluation and treatment as well as consultations and collaboration with health center staff and patients to develop treatment plans. He/she will be part of a team of four PMHNPs serving patients at eleven practices in Central and Western Maine.
- The selected candidate will receive competitive salary and benefits, malpractice coverage, pension plan with employer match, and eligibility for loan repayment
- The areas feature plentiful lakes and streams, thousands of acres of wild forests, and abundant wildlife. This is a gorgeous location to practice for someone that loves the outdoors. This region is renowned for hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, and snowmobiling.
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
- Salary: $100,000 – $140,000
- Sign-on bonus
- Student loan repayment: $6000 a year
- Paid relocation up to $6000
- CME: $2500 1 Week
- Malpractice covered under FTCA with no limits on liability
- Books subscriptions and software ($150)
- Professional memberships (maximum of 3)
- 403B employer match up to 2% of salary
- Board re-certification
- Board of Registration – Maine License
- Accrued earned time based on hours worked (272 hours accrued annually)
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance, pension plan with employer match and more
Job ID: NP 5364658 (IND-TR)