Hudson Valley, New York
Employed Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner Position
Outpatient Only, Signing Bonus, Full Benefits
Exciting opportunity to join a not-for-profit group that has been serving the New York’s Hudson Valley for nearly 150 years! The group is expanding to meet the growing demand for providers in the community and is recruiting a Psychiatry Mental Health Nurse Practitioners that will join a friendly and supportive team of Psychiatry physicians, Psych NP’s, RN’s, LCSW’s, Counselors, Care Manager, and Case Managers.
- Adult PMHNP position with a not-for-profit organization that has locations throughout New York’s Hudson Valley
- Enjoy an outpatient only clinic-based schedule with no nights, no weekends, no inpatient work and NO CALL!
- Negotiable starting salary based on training and experience with additional production bonuses for upside earning potential. Signing bonus will also be provided to qualified applicants.
- Executive level benefit package that includes – health, dental, vision, retirement plan with employer matching, life, disability, and AD&D insurance, paid malpractice with paid tail, EAP, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Personal Time, Paid Sick Leave, and Paid CME Time
- Must be certified or eligible for certification as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Must have or be able to obtain a New York license and DEA number
The Hudson Valley has it all – close proximity to New York City, the Hudson River, historic locations, amazing views, art & culture, and tons of outdoor activities. The position will be based in the heart of Dutchess County in close proximity to all of the best parts of New York.
- Dutchess County, New York is the gem of the Hudson Valley and offers access to big city amenities, outdoor adventures, and a cost of living that is dramatically lower than NYC
- Communities in Duchess County have excellent schools, safe neighborhoods, and the incoming provider can live in Spackenkill, Crown Heights, Beacon, Myers Corner, Red Oaks Mills, Arlington, Fairview, Brinckerhoff, or Tivoli
- Enjoy all four seasons and the area’s outdoor activities they offer, including world-class skiing, kayaking, boating, and rock climbing!
- Experience a rich collection of restaurant cuisines from all over the world, annual festivals, fairs, and performances packed with nationally acclaimed talent
Job ID: NP 11064068