General Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Opportunity
100% Outpatient/No CALL – Metro NYC
Join one of the region’s largest behavioral health organization with eight sites throughout several NYC suburbs. Part of the community since 1879, the organization has been making a difference in people’s lives for 140 years. Since the beginning, we have sought to meet the changing needs of individuals and families in our community. It provides programs and services throughout the Hudson Valley including: Youth Services, Family Programs, Victim Services, Prevention, Community Safety, Behavioral Health Centers and the Family Partnership Center—all geared to provide hope, improve lives and strengthen community.
- 100% Outpatient practice, adult psychiatry only
- Employed practice in a 140-year old organization
- Eight clinic sites, chose the site that best fits your lifestyle and needs
- 12-15 Patients per day
- 30-minute med checks and one-hour new consults
- $125-145,000 base salary
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance, medical coverage, CME and 401(k) retirement and planning
- Nearly six weeks of time off
The Hudson Valley comprises of a thriving cultural, artistic, and highly educated population that enjoys a low-cost and less-stress type of living than their neighbors in New York City. This region is renowned for its fine and creative arts, farm-to-table dinning, and the liberal-arts universities that reside amongst the top in the country.
- Live in one of the Hudson Valley communities between the Catskills and the Hudson River
- Enjoy all four seasons and the outdoor activities they offer including world-class skiing, kayaking and boating, hiking and rock-climbing
- Endless regional and local festivals spotlighting the artists and musicians of the area and drawing in nationally acclaimed talent
- Enjoy a very reasonable cost of living coupled with a robust housing market in any of these Victorian communities
- Top-notch education includes universities such as Vassar, Marist, and the CIA
- Live a short drive or train ride to New York City or Albany, NY
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: NP 11064068(IND-TR)