100% Outpatient Psychiatry
Work in an academic environment committed to quality and value-centered care. Increases in community demand and program expansion, through academic and clinical involvement, has brought the opportunity for a mission and scholarly-minded physician to join this progressive, and well-established group of clinicians. This position offers a 100% Outpatient Psychiatric practice in a dedicated Behavioral Health Center with the opportunity to work with our many students and multiple residents. There is no call, nights, or weekends required for this position.
- We prioritize our physicians by providing an enriching and collaborative environment with opportunity for upward growth and continuous development
- You will get comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(K) with employer-matched contributions, and generous vacation and education leave
- Competitive in the local market and provide a generous base compensation
- Commit to providing a continuum of care to the underserved
- Opportunity to apply for loan forgiveness through state and federal programs
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Located near Manhattan, this community-based healthcare system provides easy access and quality healthcare to the diverse population of southwestern Nassau County, Five Towns, the Rockaways and Queens.
- The Greater New York City area is one of the country’s most dynamic and diverse geographic locations
- You have direct access to the city life with affordable living options in the boroughs and suburbs of Nassau County
- Enjoy the world-class entertainment, dining, and unmatched events that take place in this region
- For those seeking urban living or quiet family-friendly neighborhoods, there are multiple options in abundance
To be considered for this Psychiatric Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: P 4954228
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Psychiatry opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.