Inpatient Psychiatry Position – Spokane, WA
$400,000 Income Potential + 5 Weeks PTO
J1/H1B Visas Accepted – Cap Exempt Facility
Exciting employment opportunity with a facility that has been serving the region for well over a century. The incoming Psychiatry physicians will enjoy a constant schedule, an extensive benefit package that includes one of the best pension plans in the nation, professional growth opportunities, and much more!
- 100% Inpatient Psychiatry Physician opportunity- work out of just one facility
- Monday-Friday quality of life schedule with no night, no weekend and no required call responsibilities
- Professional growth potential, the incoming Psychiatrist has option of working with medical students and residents
- Extra compensation for Board Certification plus signing bonus and relocation assistance, student loan repayment, and the nation’s fifth best pension plan
- Paid time off, 11 paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid CME time and CME allowance of $5000 annually
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Spokane really has it all! Enjoy the endless outdoor activities, incredible attractions, culture and the arts, a major university, and a shockingly low cost of living. Spokane is full of the great benefits of living in a major metro area- without the headaches!
- 3rd largest city in the Pacific Northwest and grow
- Residents enjoy a dynamic mix of amenities that include the arts, high end shopping, fine dining, and is home to Spokane International Airport
- Spokane offers close proximity to the mountains for camping, skiing and snowboarding and lakes and rivers for whitewater rafting, kayaking, swimming, fishing and boating
- Safe neighborhoods and scenic housing options that are affordable, and provide a very low cost of living whether you are looking to rent or buy
- Family friendly area that boasts a wide selection of public and private schools that are highly rated.
- Spokane is home to Gonzaga University
- Gonzaga has undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degree programs and NCAA Division I Sports Programs- basketball, baseball, cross country, golf, rowing, soccer, tennis, volleyball, and track & field
To be considered for this Psychiatry Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: P 10353763
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Psychiatric opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.