General Psychiatry Opportunity
100% Outpatient Position
$265,000 Base Salary + $100,000 Loan Repayment
Short Drive to Two Major Metros
A clinic associated with a 265-bed county hospital is seeking a General Psychiatrist for their employed opening. There is a defined need for your specialty so you will experience a quick ramp up period. Join a hospital with a supportive administrative team that values its employees and earn an exceptional income while maintaining an excellent work-life balance!
- Practice setting provides great work-life balance
- Monday through Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM in a fully staffed, well-managed clinic
- Competitive base salary plus an RVU production incentive
- Well above average loan repayment program and relocation allowance
- Retirement program providers can contribute up to $70K tax free annually
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
The residents in this community can look out their windows to view a gorgeous mountain landscape and are living large due to low cost of living. While this city has all the amenities of a metro, it is also known for camping and hiking trips, as well as fishing and water sports. Come experience a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by welcoming people, recreational activities and picturesque scenery.
- Short drive to a mountainous wildlife refuge…. home to calming rivers and lakes
- Live in an area that is a cultural and commercial center for the region
- Take advantage of outstanding housing options – 22% lower than national average
- 1 hour to a city of 1.4 million and less than 3 hours from the nation’s 4th largest metro
- Easy access to numerous top-rated Division I Universities and International Airports
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: P 573856