Live in Seattle, Tacoma, or Olympia
Inpatient Psychiatry Opportunity
$400,000+ Income Potential Plus Pension Plan
Exciting employment opportunity with a facility that has been serving the region for well over a century. The incoming Psychiatry physicians will enjoy a quality of life schedule, an extensive benefits package that includes one of the best pension plans in the nation, professional growth opportunities, and much more!
- 100% Inpatient Psychiatry Physician opportunity – work out of just one facility
- Monday-Friday quality of life schedule – no night, no weekend and no required call responsibilities
- Professional growth potential that includes academics – incoming Psychiatrist has the option of working with medical students and residents
- Base salary with upside bonus potential and full benefits that include health, dental, vision insurance, and the fifth-best pension in the United States
- Paid time off, 11 paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid CME time and CME
- Immediate and future positions available
- 2019 Residents/Fellows are welcome to apply and position is J1 and H1b visa eligible – student loan repayment is also available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Practice where others come to vacation! The Pacific Northwest offers exciting urban cities surrounded by unmatched natural beauty.
- Live in the heart of Lakewood, Steilacoom, Seattle, Tacoma or any of the other adjoining suburbs
- Immediate access to performing arts, fine dining, nightlife, and a major international airport
- Home to professional sports teams like the Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Sounders FC, Seattle Mariners, and Seattle Storm
- Washington is an income tax-free state and the Greater Seattle area has positive home appreciation over 29%
- Outdoor enthusiast dream – access to water recreation on Puget Sound, world-class hiking and skiing in the Cascades, fishing, and hunting statewide, and world-class golf and country clubs in your backyards
- Top-scoring school districts by Great Schools for both public and private institutions and 4-year universities including the University of Washington
To be considered for this Psychiatry Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: P 11364163
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Psychiatry Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.