Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine Physician
Hospital Employed Position
Unlimited Earning Potential
South Carolina – Major Metro Area
Join the #1 ranked hospital in Columbia! This hospital system is devoted to providing clinical expertise and unmatched compassion to its patients. Apply today and help us make the community of Columbia South Carolina healthier!
- Hospital employed position offering a competitive base salary and high earning potential
- Flexible block schedule with the option to pick up additional shifts when desired
- 100% Pulmonary Medicine, Pulmonary Critical Care, and Medical Director positions available
- Entrepreneurial spirit with previous Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine experience required
- Excellent support staff and state-of-the-art facilities with 2 accredited Sleep Disorder Centers
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k with matching, signing bonus, relocation assistance and more!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
In the midst of surrounding natural beauty, Columbia, South Carolina is a creative hub fed by university and capital city amenities. Filled with dynamic shopping, food, and tons of year-round activities- Come see what this Southern Hot Spot has to offer!
- Centrally located in the state making beach excursions and mountain retreats just a day trip away!
- Enjoy hiking, kayaking, swimming, running, and cycling at several parks located throughout the city
- Sport enthusiasts can experience the vibrant college athletics scene with the multiple colleges and universities in the area
- Experience the arts ad culture, ranging from outdoor sculptures and murals to small stages with big talent! Columbia has an incredible amount of talent for a city of only 250,000!
- Nationally accredited school district offering both public and private educational options
- Metropolitan airport with direct flights to Miami, New York, Chicago, Atlanta – just to name a few!
Job ID: PCC 11844388