Southern California Region – Radiation Oncology Physician
Competitive Starting Base Salary (DOE) plus an Annual Bonus Incentive
Full Comprehensive Benefits Including Health, Dental, Vision, and Retirement
A Radiation Oncologist is needed to join one of the most elite and well-established ACR accredited cancer centers in this large city that, in turn, is owned by one of the largest faith-based health systems in the nation with a true academic affiliation.
- Step into a beautiful 60,000 sq./ft.,5-year-old cancer center that is 100% focused on individualized care for cancer patients
- Join 1 other Rad/Onc, 2 Hem/Oncs, 2 Breast Surgeon, 1 Rad/Onc, and 1 full-time Oncology Nurse Practitioner
- Experience in HDR implantation for prostate and gynecologic tumors, as well as Brachytherapy and I.O.R.T, would be preferred
- The new candidate must be trained in all modern radiation modalities/techniques/technologies, including IMRT, IGRT, SRS, SBRT, and HDR
- Two Varian TrueBeam Linear Accelerators, CT, chemotherapy, and Infusion Center, imaging center, Aria EMR, Teleconferencing, Genetic Testing, Eclipse Treatment Planning, cutting-edge research/clinical trials, and Tomosynthesis 3-D Mammography
- Full benefits which include 401k, health, dental, vision, disability, life, and malpractice insurance, PTO including CME and CME allowance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Reside in a metropolitan city with a service area of over 900,000 residents. Enjoy a very low cost of living, the most affordable real estate in CA, and close proximity to Los Angeles County.
- Award-winning California Distinguished /Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Entertainment, fine dining, shopping, festivals, modern amenities & much more
- A regional airport in town with an international airport about 1.5 hours away
- Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains and beaches within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship available
- Incredibly affordable modern track homes to gated communities to small ranches
- Year-round sunshine and an average temperature of 78 degrees
To be considered for this radiation oncology opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Please reference RO 929327 (IND-TR)