Academic Abdominal Imaging Radiology Opportunity
Competitive Starting Salary + Excellent Benefits Package
Birmingham, Alabama – Employed With Premier Teaching Facility
Abdominal Imaging Radiologist to practice in an academic setting with one of the nation’s premier teaching facilities.
- Competitive starting salary PLUS 13% contribution towards retirement pension plan
- Teaching opportunity as 1-3 residents/fellows read alongside you most of the time
- Join 14 other Abdominal Imaging Radiologists within a thriving radiology department
- 4.5 day work week – minimal call required (approximately 5 times a year)
- Hospital has a Level I Trauma Center – over 120,000 patient visits per year
- Full Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and retirement
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Live, work, and play in beautiful Birmingham, Alabama, a city with a draw area of over 1 million people. Everything you need for your day to day amenities you will find in Birmingham including fine dining and superb shopping experiences.
- Birmingham – Shuttlesworth International Airport is conveniently located just minutes from downtown Birmingham and offers non-stop flights to 20 cities
- Outdoor paradise with excellent activities including hunting, fishing, birdwatching, biking, and hiking opportunities to choose from in the region
- A revitalized downtown area offers urban loft living or choose to live in a nearby suburb, in a hobby farm with acreage, or commute from out of town/state for your shift work
- Enjoy a cost of living that is 27% BELOW the national average
- Located just 4 hours to the golden sandy beaches on the Gulf of Mexico and the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: R 7302697 (IND-TR)